UberJets does not own or operate any aircraft. All flights are performed by FAA‑licensed and DOT‑registered air carriers. UberJets is not affiliated with Uber Technologies Inc.
© 2018. Uber Jets, LLC. All rights reserved.
• Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
• Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
• Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
• Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
• Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
• Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
• Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
• Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• An analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
• BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline