UberJets does not own or operate any aircraft. All flights are performed by FAA‑licensed and DOT‑registered air carriers. UberJets is not affiliated with Uber Technologies Inc.
© 2018. Uber Jets, LLC. All rights reserved.
• Provide services to clients via answering incoming calls and emails requests by responding/resolving any customer inquiries in a highly professional manner.
• Maintain excellent relationships with clients and operating partners
• Promptly answer incoming phone calls and accurately input flight reservation
• Facilitate catering and ground transportation arrangements
• Monitor client flight schedule daily
• Consistently meet monthly sales objectives
• Solicit and evaluate bids for charter flights
• Negotiate prices, terms and conditions
• Review quotes for accuracy, questions and resolves inconsistencies
• Experience in client service or managerial (and related) position
• Exceptional written, oral and phone skills
• An ability to work remotely, as a self-starter and ability to take instructions
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel Outlook, etc.)
• Must be very detailed oriented, organized and possess the ability to multi-task
• Excellent negotiation skills with a proven history of driving profit margins
• Must Possess a sense of urgency and the ability to meet critical timelines