UberJets does not own or operate any aircraft. All flights are performed by FAA‑licensed and DOT‑registered air carriers. UberJets is not affiliated with Uber Technologies Inc.
©2019 UberJets, LLC. All rights reserved.
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field