Alburquerque, NM Private Jet Charter | UberJets
Alburquerque Airport & Charter Routes
Albuquerque is a city that has something for everyone. Whether you’re looking to explore the great outdoors or just enjoy some good tacos and tequila, you’ll find what you’re looking for here. With UberJets, you can book a private jet to Albuquerque and experience all that this city has to offer. Old Town Albuquerque is a must-see for anyone visiting the city. With its cobblestone paths and colorful adobe huts, it’s like stepping back in time. Street performers add to the atmosphere, and there are plenty of shops and restaurants to explore. Don’t forget to try a traditional New Mexican dish while you’re here!
For those who want to get out and explore the natural beauty of the Southwest, Albuquerque is a great base. There are plenty of hiking and biking trails in the area, and you can also go hot air ballooning or horseback riding. Whatever your preference, you’ll find plenty to do in Albuquerque.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and around Alburquerque, NM
The Albuquerque International Sunport (KABQ / ABQ) is the primary airport serving all of New Mexico, located only three miles from downtown Albuquerque. The airport is a hub for flights to and from the southwest United States, with service to major cities such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Denver. In addition to domestic flights, the Albuquerque International Sunport also offers international service to cities such as Mexico City, Toronto, and Frankfurt.
The Double Eagle II Airport (KAEG / AEG) is smaller than ABQ, but it is located only eleven miles from the city center. The airport was named for the first hot air balloon to cross the Atlantic Ocean. It specializes in general aviation, air ambulance, corporate and military flights.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Albuquerque,
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Albuquerque – Charter a private flight from LA to Albuquerque, NM with UberJets.
- Jet Charters from Las Vegas to Albuquerque – Skip a drive and got for a quick charter flight from Las Vegas to Albuquerque.
- Private Charter Flights from Dallas to Albuquerque – Soar the skies of the south with a private jet from Dallas to Albuquerque.
- Private Jet from Washington DC to Albuquerque – Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, charter a private jet from DC to Albuquerque
Here is a list of aircraft commonly available for Albuquerque, NM jet charters:
- King Air C90- seats up to seven passengers and has a range of 2,500 miles.
- Citation CJ3- seats up to eight passengers and has a great interrior!
- Citation X- seats up to eight passengers and is a very popular supermid option.
- Falcon 900- seats up to sixteen passengers and has a range of 5,700 miles.
With the freedom of choice, UberJets Members can decide from a vast arsenal of safety vetted aircraft, all within our select Virtual Hangar℠. This system allows for complete customization of your travel plans – all the way down to the exact year, make, model, and pilot experience! Using the industry’s newest flight optimization technology, UberJets is constantly in the pursuit of perfecting our Jetters aircraft experience…
Luxury Hotels in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Hotel Chaco
- Sandia Resort & Casino
- Marriott Albuquerque
- Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque, Curio Collection by Hilton
Restaurants in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Antiquity Restaurant
- Mas – Tapas y Vino
- Artichoke Cafe
- Farm & Table
- Savoy Bar & Grill
Arts and Culture Sights of Albuquerque, NM
- Turquoise Museum
- Mother Road Theatre Company
- Gathering of Nations Pow Wow
- Musical Theatre Southwest
- New Mexico Symphony Orchestra
Sports and Recreation Venues in Albuquerque, NM
- Turquoise Trail National Scenic Byway
- Balloon Fiesta Park – Multi-Use Sport Facility
- Arroyo del Oso Golf Course
- Above and Beyond Affordable Balloon Rides
- Sandia Golf Club – Sandia Resort & Casino
Weather in Albuquerque, NM
The summer climate of Albuquerque is warm, with temperatures typically in the 70s. The warmest month of the year, July, has an average maximum temperature of 92.3 degrees Fahrenheit. Winters are very cold with temperatures often in the 30s, and the coldest month is January, at an average minimum temperature of 23.8 degrees. Albuquerque’s annual average precipitation is 9.47 inches. August is the wettest month, with an average rainfall of 1.73 inches.